Friday, February 19, 2010

Im A Boy Anorexic Torrent Im Uncomfortable In My Body.?

Im uncomfortable in my body.? - im a boy anorexic torrent

In very thin, so much food, I'm not anorexic or bulimic. In 18 1. in size My hands are small. My hip bones stick it out. I asked a lot why I was so thin I can not really an answer for the people, because I do not know why I am. People watching me eat, people watch me go to the toilet, I never went to the bathroom after eating, I can not. I'm hardly the bathroom at school because people think I'm sick. I really do not know what to do. Everyone sees him as a thin ideal for this country, but people who are thin in the **** for the cause of "anorexic". Even children in the barfing after every meal. His life is hard to believe, and people judge me as something that is not me. : (Please Select A-Board?

1 comment:

F1RME HYN4 said...

My Man xactley i kno how u feelin ...
I felt like this until
I have big breasts s in 14 turns, but the means ..
U should buy granola bars that thoes weight or are gaing

Post a Comment